Multi Gas Clip Infrared (MGC)
Battery life for months instead of hours!
Day in, day out, your workers have to charge their portable multi gas detectors so they can keep testing for the presence of combustible gases, H2S, CO, and O2. Unfortunately, sometimes they may forget to do so. Gas Clip Technologies can help prevent this safety risk with our new Multi Gas Clip (MGC). It has the longest battery life of any portable gas detector by a long shot.
The new MGC can go a full 2 months without a charge, even without ever having to be turned off. Shut down the unit nightly and the battery can last up to 4 months. What’s the secret of the MGC’s extended battery life? It uses low-power photo-metric technology for the detection of the combustible gases (LEL). Instead of draining the battery with archaic pellistor technology, the MGC uses an IR source. This conserves power, so the battery lasts and lasts and lasts.
The MGC also eliminates the need to frequently calibrate portable gas detectors. It can go 12 months without being calibrated. That saves time and increases efficiency.
- 2 month battery life (continuous run time)
- 1 year calibration cycle
- Will work in inert environments, no need for oxygen
- Simple to use
- Bump/Calibration reminders
- Docking station compatible
- Programmable user ID
- H2S:0 - 100 PPM (0.1 PPM increments)
- CO:0 - 500 PPM (1 PPM increments)
- LEL: 0 - 100% LEL (0.1% increments)
- O2: 0 - 30% vol. (0.1% increments)
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157 and C22.2 152 ANS/UL-913 and ANSI/ISA-S12.13 Part 1
- CSA: Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, and D Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga
- UL 60079-0, UL 60079-11
- IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20 ̊C ≤ Ta ≤ +50 ̊C) EN60079-0:2012, 60079-11:2012, 60079-26:2006
- ATEX: CE Sira 14ATEX2013 (-20 ̊C ≤ Ta ≤ +50 ̊C) ll 1 G Ex ia llC T4 Ga (-20 ̊C ≤ Ta ≤ +50 ̊C)
- InMetro: IEx 15.0057 Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20 ̊C ≤ Ta ≤ +50 ̊C)