Multi Gas Clip Pump IR Detector
A New Option in Portable Gas Detection
Twice a day, every day… that’s how often you have to charge most portable gas detectors, until now. Introducing the Multi Gas Clip Pump (MGC Pump) from Gas Clip Technologies, the only portable multi gas detector with an internal sampling pump that can go an entire work week without a charge.
A Long-Lasting Family Tradition
The MGC Pump follows in the long line of portable gas detectors by Gas Clip Technologies that last and last and last. Being able to go a long time between charges is a family tradition.
The Secret to a Long Life
Like our MGC, the MGC Pump uses low-power photometric technology to detect combustible gases (LEL) rather than age- old pellistor technology. The MGC Pump uses an IR source which conserves power and helps the battery last and last.
Ergonomic Design Makes for a Good Fit
The MGC Pump is also designed for comfort. The reduced, sloping shape of the holding area at the bottom of the instrument makes the MGC Pump a comfortable fit in the hands of your workers. It is fully submersible and simple to operate. The MGC Pump offers a one button design and the largest LCD screen in the industry so it’s easy to read.
Calibrate the MGC Pump Once Every 12 Months
Other multi gas detectors require calibration anywhere from 1 to 3 months. The MGC Pump can go 12 months without being calibrated.This is an added benefit of IR sensing technology because IR is immune to pellistor sensor poisons such as silicone or H2S.
- 5 day battery life (continuous run time)
- 1 year calibration cycle
- Will work in inert environments, no need for oxygen
- Pull from over 75 feet (23m)
- Stainless steel inlet
- H2S:0 - 100 PPM (0.1 PPM increments)
- CO:0 - 500 PPM (1 PPM increments)
- LEL: 0 - 100% LEL (0.1% increments)
- O2: 0 - 30% vol. (0.1% increments)
- CSA: Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, and D Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157 and C22.2 152 (IR version only) UL-913 and ANSI/ISA-S12.13.01
- IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20 ̊C ≤ Ta ≤ +50 ̊C) IECEx CSA 14.0029 IEC 60079-0:2011, 60079-11:2011, 60079-26:2006
- ATEX: Sira 14ATEX2120 CE ll 1 G Ex ia llC T4 Ga (-20 ̊C ≤ Ta ≤ +50 ̊C) EN60079-0:2012, 60079-11:2012, 60079-26:2006
- InMetro: IEx 14.0326 Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20 ̊C ≤ Ta ≤ +50 ̊C)